You can edit a recovery plan to change the properties that you specified when you created it. You can edit recovery plans from the protected site or from the recovery site.
- In the vSphere Web Client, select .
- Right-click a recovery plan, and select Edit Plan. You can also edit the plan from the Recovery Steps tab.
- (Optional) : Change the name of the plan in the Recovery Plan Name text box, and click Next.
- On the Recovery site page, click Next.
You cannot change the recovery site.
- (Optional) : Select or deselect one or more protection groups to add them to or remove them from the plan, and click Next.
- (Optional) : Change the recovery site test network settings.
- Select the configured network settings and click Remove.
- Select a new test network for any recovery network.
- Click Next.
- (Optional) : Enter or modify the description for the plan and click Next.
- Review the summary information and click Finish to make the specified changes to the recovery plan.
You can monitor the update of the plan in the Recent Tasks view.