You can create folders in which to organize recovery plans.
Organizing recovery plans into folders is useful if you have many recovery plans. You can limit the access to recovery plans by placing them in folders and assigning different permissions to the folders for different users or groups. For information about how to assign permissions to folders, see Assign Site Recovery Manager Roles and Permissions.
- In the Home view of the vSphere Web Client, click Site Recovery.
- Expand Inventory Trees and click Recovery Plans.
- Select the Related Objects tab and click Folders.
- Click the Create Folder icon, enter a name for the folder to create, and click OK.
- Add new or existing recovery plans to the folder.
Option Description Create a new recovery plan Right-click the folder and select Create Recovery Plan. Add an existing recovery plan Drag and drop recovery plans from the inventory tree into the folder.
- (Optional) To rename or delete a folder, right-click the folder and select Rename Folder or Delete Folder.
You can only delete a folder if it is empty.