You create a recovery plan to establish how Site Recovery Manager recovers virtual machines.
- In the vSphere Web Client, select .
- On the Objects tab, click the icon to create a recovery plan.
- Enter a name and description for the plan, select a folder, then click Next.
- Select the recovery site and click Next.
- Select one or more protection groups for the plan to recover, and click Next.
- Click the Test Network value, select a network to use during test recovery, and click Next.
The default option is to create an isolated network automatically.
- Review the summary information and click Finish to create the recovery plan.