You can export the steps of a recovery plan in various formats for future reference, or to keep a hard copy backup of your plans.
Verify that no test recovery or real recovery is in progress.
- In the vSphere Client or the vSphere Web Client, click .
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair, and click View Details.
- Click the Recovery Plans tab, and click a recovery plan.
- (Required) Click the Recovery Steps tab and from the View drop-down menu select the recovery steps mode.
Option Description Test Steps Exports the test recovery steps. Recovery Steps Exports the recovery steps. Cleanup Steps Exports the cleanup steps. Reprotect Steps Exports the reprotect steps.Note: Depending on the recovery plan status, the option to select the recovery steps mode might not be available.
- Click the Export Steps icon.
You can save the recovery plan steps as HTML, XML, CSV, or MS Excel or Word document.
- Click Download and close the window.
Also, you can open the recovery plan steps report in a new tab.