Use the Edit Local Array Manager wizard or the Edit Remote Array Manager wizard to modify an array manager's name or other settings, such as the IP address or user name and password.
- In the vSphere Client or the vSphere Web Client, click .
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair, and click View Details.
- On the Site Pair tab, click .
- Select an array pair, click Array Manager Pair, and click Edit Local Array Manager or Edit Remote Array Manager.
- Modify the name for the array.
Use a descriptive name that makes it easy for you to identify the storage associated with this array manager. You cannot modify the array manager type.
- Modify the adapter information.
These fields are created by the SRA.
- Click Save to complete the modification of the array manager.