Site Recovery Manager communicates with other services.
- In the vSphere Client or the vSphere Web Client, click .
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair, and click View Details.
- In the left pane, click .
- Select a site, and click Edit to change the settings.
Option Action Change the number of failed pings before raising a site down event. The default value is 5. Enter a new value in the connections.hmsPanicDelay text box. Change the number of status checks (pings) to try before declaring the check a failure. The default value is 2. Enter a new value in the connections.hmsPingFailedDelay text box. Configure the maximum number of replication groups in a single VASA provider call. If set to zero, the replication group operations are not split in batches. Enter a new value in the connections.smsGroupBatchSize text box. Configure the number of times to retry the VASA provider calls. The default value is 30. Enter a new value in the connections.smsGroupOpRetryCount text box. Change the timeout value for the wait time for updates from servers. The default value is 900 seconds. Enter a new value in the connections.waitForUpdatesTimeout text box.
- To save your changes, click OK.