You can view and export reports about each run of a recovery plan, test of a recovery plan, or test cleanup.
Recovery plan history reports provide information about each run, test, or cleanup of a recovery plan. The history contains information about the result and the start and end times for the whole plan and for each step in the plan. You can export a history report at any time, but history reports always contain entries only for completed operations. If an operation is in progress, the history report appears after the operation finishes.
Site Recovery Manager preserves history for deleted recovery plans. You can export history reports for existing and deleted plans.
To export a history report for an existing plan, follow this procedure.
You ran or tested a recovery plan, or performed a cleanup after a test.
- In the vSphere Client or the vSphere Web Client, click .
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair, and click View Details.
- On the Site Pair tab, click Recovery Plans History.
- (Optional) To export the entire recovery plans history list for a specific time period, click Export all.
- (Optional) Select an item from the recovery plans history list, and click Export report for the recovery plan history for a specific time period, recovery plan run, test, cleanup, or reprotect operation.
- Select a format for the generated file, and click Download or Open in a new tab.
You can save the recovery plan history as HTML, XML, CSV, or MS Excel or Word document.