When you deploy the Site Recovery Manager Appliance, you either use the time settings of the ESXi host on which the appliance is running, or you configure time synchronization with an NTP server. If the time settings in your network change, you can edit the time zone and time synchronization settings of the appliance.
- Log in to the Site Recovery Manager Appliance Management Interface as admin.
- Click the Time tab.
- Configure Site Recovery Manager Appliance time zone settings.
- On the Time zone pane, click Edit.
- From the Time zone drop-down menu, select a location or a time zone and click Save.
- On the Time synchronization pane, click Edit.
- Configure the time synchronization settings and click Save.
Mode Description Disabled No time synchronization. Uses the system time zone settings. Host Uses VMware Tools to synchronize the time of the appliance with the time of the ESXi host. NTP Enables NTP synchronization. You must enter the IP address or FQDN of one or more NTP servers.