You can use a properties file to simplify or automate the export of Site Recovery Manager configuration data in an XML file.
- Verify that you have Java 1.8.x or later installed on the Site Recovery Manager host virtual machine.
- Verify that you have a site pair with Site Recovery Manager running on both the protected and the recovery site.
- Verify that you have prepared an srm_configuration.properties file.
- Log in to the Site Recovery Manager virtual appliance host virtual machine.
- Navigate to /opt/vmware/impex, and run the following command.
java -jar import-export.jar --exportProperties=Path_to_properties_fileTo make the XML file more readable, add the
java -jar import-export.jar --exportProperties=Path_to_properties_file --format