The Site Recovery Manager virtual appliance is bundled with a script that you can use to export Site Recovery Manager configuration data. You can modify the script to change the default export location, the number of exports, and so on.
- Log in to the Site Recovery Manager virtual appliance host machine.
- Log in as root by using su.
- SSH to the following location /opt/vmware/impex/bin/.
- Use a text editor to open the export.sh file and add the following text to the last line of the script.
Option Description To change the location of the export files. Add
"-e|--exportPath /path/to/export". The default location is /opt/vmware/impex/exports/.
To change the maximum number of export files. Add
"-m|--maxExports NumberOfMaxExports". The default number of export files is 24.
- Save the changes and close the editor.