You must reconfigure the connection between the sites if you made modifications to your Site Recovery Manager installation.
You cannot reconfigure the site pairing to connect Site Recovery Manager to a different vCenter Server instance. You reconfigure an existing pairing to update Site Recovery Manager on both sites if the infrastructure has changed on one or both of the sites.
- You upgraded Site Recovery Manager to a new version.
- You changed the Site Recovery Manager certificate.
- You changed the Platform Services Controller or vCenter Server certificate.
- You changed the Platform Services Controller address.
- In the vSphere Client, click .
- On the Site Recovery home tab, select a site pair, and click View Details.
- Select Reconnect.
, and click You can initiate the reconnect from either site, even if you only changed the installation on one of the sites.
- Select the services you want to pair. Enter the address of the Platform Services Controller on the remote site, provide the vCenter Single Sign-On username and password, and click Reconnect.
If the Platform Services Controller manages more than one vCenter Server instance, the other vCenter Server instances appear in the list but you cannot select a different instance. You can only select the vCenter Server instance that Site Recovery Manager already extends.