When you choose to participate in the Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), VMware receives anonymous information to improve the quality, reliability, and functionality of VMware products and services.
To join or leave the CEIP for this product, see Join or Leave Customer Experience Improvement Program in vSphere Client in the VMware vSphere Product Documentation.
Categories of Information that VMware Receives
This product participates in the VMware Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP).
Details regarding the data collected by CEIP and the purposes for which it is used by VMware are available at the Trust & Assurance Center at https://www.vmware.com/trustvmware/ceip.html.
Join or Leave Customer Experience Improvement Program
You can activate or deactivate data collection at any time.
- CEIP participation requires connection from the Site Recovery Manager virtual appliance to https://vcsa.vmware.com:443.
- If the system uses a firewall or a proxy to connect to the Internet, you must specify a firewall or a proxy rule allowing outbound traffic through for https://vcsa.vmware.com:443/ph/api/*.
- Verify that you are a member of the Administrators@vsphere.local group.
- Log in to the vCenter Server instance as a member of Administrators@vsphere.local by using the vSphere Client.
- On the vSphere Client Home page, click Administration.
- Under Deployment, click Customer Experience Improvement Program.
- To join the CEIP, click Join Program. To leave the Program, click Leave Program.