The workflow initiates a cancel of failover or test of a recovery plan.
- Processes that cannot be stopped, such as powering on or waiting for a heartbeat, run to completion before the cancellation finishes.
- If you cancel, processes that add or remove storage devices are undone by cleanup operations.
The workflow performs a check for the recovery plan state when running. If the recovery plan is in state running, you can cancel a recovery or a test.
Recovery plans are created with a specified direction of protection between the paired sites. You can run an Initiate Cancel Recovery Plan workflow to cancel recovery or test on the recovery (receiving) site.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client as an administrator.
- Navigate to .
- In the Filter box, enter Initiate Cancel Recovery Plan and click Enter.
- Click the workflow and click Run.
- Enter the input parameters that the workflow requires, and click Run.
Table 1. Initiate Cancel Recovery Plan Workflow Inputs Input Description Recovery Plan Recovery plan on the remote Site Recovery Manager site in state running.