This page documents the release notes for all releases related to the VMware Tanzu Telemetry Collector v1.2.
This release is a major feature improvement of our collection mechanism, resolving the primary reason that telemetry fails to collect: having staged changes on the foundation.
- Allowing Staged Changes
- Allows collection when there are staged changes present on the foundation
- Collects additional data from the Ops Manager API, returning which products are deployed and which are staged to VMware for more thorough reporting (see Pending Changes endpoint within What Data is Collected for more information)
- Warns when staged changes are present detailing which changes are staged and how they may affect reporting
- Update packages and dependencies
- Minor improvements
- Added new UsageServiceTimeoutFlag field that sets the timeout on request connection and fulfillment to Usage Service