You can enable the debug mode for an Access Point appliance to view or manipulate the internal state of the appliance. The debug mode lets you test the deployment scenario in your environment.
Verify that the Access Point appliance is not in use.Note:
It is useful to gather logging information on an Access Point appliance that is not working. The logs can be obtained in the typical way.
- Login to the Access Point machine.
- Enter the following command in the command line interface.
- View the log properties file.
- Locate the following line in the properties file and edit. Replace info by debug.
- Enter the command to change the logging configuration from any path.
supervisorctl restart esmanager