After you deploy the OVF and the Access Point appliance is powered on, log in to the Access Point admin User Interface to configure the following settings.
- Access Point system configuration and SSL server certificate.
- Edge service settings for Horizon, Reverse Proxy, Per App Tunnel and Proxy Settings for AirWatch.
- Authentication settings for RSA SecurID, RADIUS, X.509 Certificate, and RSA Adaptive Authentication.
- SAML identity provider and service provider settings.
The following options can be accessed from the configuration pages.
- Download Access Point log zip files.
- Export Access Point settings to retrieve the configuration settings.
- Import Access Point settings to create and update an entire Access Point configuration.