After you deploy the OVF and the Unified Access Gateway appliance is powered on, log in to the Unified Access Gateway admin User Interface to configure the settings.
The General Settings page and Advanced Settings page include the following.
- Unified Access Gateway system configuration and TLS server certificate
- Edge service settings for Horizon, Reverse Proxy, and VMware Tunnel, and Content Gateway (also called CG)
- Authentication settings for RSA SecurID, RADIUS, X.509 Certificate, and RSA Adaptive Authentication
- SAML identity provider and service provider settings
- Network settings
- Endpoint Compliance Check Provider settings
- Identity Bridging setting configuration
- Account Settings
The following options can be accessed from the Support Settings pages.
- Monitor the sessions of each edge service on Unified Access Gateway.
- Download Unified Access Gateway log files.
- Export Unified Access Gateway settings to retrieve the configuration settings.
- Set the log level settings.