You can now configure and add a low-privilege administrator who can perform a limited number of tasks such as read-only operations, system monitoring and so on.
- In the admin UI Configure Manually section, click Select.
- Under Advanced Settings, select the Account Settings gearbox icon.
- In the Account Settings window, click Add.
The role is automatically set to ROLE_MONITORING.
- In the Account Settings window, enter the following information:
- A unique user name for the user.
- (Optional) Select the Enabled box if you want to enable the user immediately after adding the user.
- Enter a password for the user. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, contain at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter, one digit, and one special character, which includes ! @ # $ % * ( ).
- Confirm the password.
- Click Save.
The administrator you added is listed under Account Settings.
What to do next
The low-privilege administrator can log in to the system to change the password or perform monitoring tasks.