Unified Access Gateway admin UI provides an option to export configuration settings in JSON format. After exporting the configuration settings in JSON format, you can use the exported JSON file to configure a newly deployed version of Unified Access Gateway appliance.
- Navigate to Support Settings > Export Unified Access Gateway Settings.
- Click JSON to export the Unified Access Gateway settings in the JSON format.
The file is saved by default in your Downloads folder
- Delete the old Unified Access Gateway appliance or put it in Quiesce mode to delete it later.
- Deploy the new version of Unified Access Gateway appliance
- Import the JSON file you exported earlier by clicking Select in the Import Settings section.
- Click Browse and navigate to the previously exported JSON file and then click Import.