Create a virtual service with the Unified Access Gateway server's VIP. This is the VIP to which the client devices connect.
- From the Avi Vantage UI, navigate to .
- Click .
- In the Select Cloud window, select the cloud which belongs to the VMware vCenter/vSphere ESX cloud infrastructure type.
The cloud infrastructure type is configured as part of Avi Controller deployment.
- In the New Virtual Service window, configure the virtual service.
- Enter the virtual service name.
- Enter the VIP address.
- In Services, enter the port number as
- For the port number
443, select the SSL checkbox.SSL is enabled for port
- Select the Application Profile as
- Select the Pool that was created previously for Unified Access Gateway.
- Select the SSL Profile as
- Select the SSL certificate that was installed previously.
- Click Next.
- Navigate to Advanced tab.
- Click Save.