Unified Access Gateway | Released on 13 FEB 2018
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
What's New in This Release
VMware Unified Access Gateway 3.2.1 includes important security updates and bug fixes.
- Outbound RADIUS packets sometimes have the wrong source IP address in the outbound UDP/IP packet.
- Unable to process the RADIUS Access-Challenge that comes from the RSA Authentication Manager RADIUS server.
- After a JSON file is exported from Unified Access Gateway 3.1.1, user is unable to import the same file to later releases of Unified Access Gateway.
Known IssuesIf you use a self-signed certificate on Unified Access Gateway, you may not be able to access the Horizon desktop with Microsoft Edge Browser.
Workaround: Use one of the following workarounds to resolve this issue:
- Use a valid domain certificate.
- Use port 443 for Blast external url. Do not use port 8443.
The Unified Access Gateway user interface, online help, and product documentation are available in Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Korean. For the complete documentation, go to the Documentation Center .
For more information about the VMware Product Interoperability Matrix, go to http://www.vmware.com/resources/compatibility/sim/interop_matrix.php.