Add a Certificate Authority (CA) in the VMware AirWatch console.
- You must have added a user template in the CA server.
- You must have the name of the CA Issuer. Log in to the Active Directory(AD) server and run the certutil command from the command prompt to get the CA Issuer name.
- Specify the Username for the CA to be of type service account.
- Log in to the AirWatch console and select the appropriate Organization Group.
- Go to All Settings and click from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Certificate Authorities tab and click Add.
- Enter the following information for the Certificate Authority:
Option Description Name A valid name for the CA Authority Type Microsoft ADCS Protocol ADCS Server Hostname Hostname of AD Server Authority Name CA Issuer Name Authentication Service Account Username User name with a service account in the form domain\username. Password Password for the user name Additional Options None
- Click Save.