As a superuser administrator, you can change the password for a user, and enable or disable a user.
You can also change your own password, but you cannot disable your own account.
- In the admin UI Configure Manually section, click Select.
- In the Advanced Settings section, click Account Settings.
A list of users is displayed.
- Click the gearbox icon next to the user whose account you want to modify.
- Edit the following values.
- Select or deselect the Enable box depending on whether you want to enable or disable the user.
- To reset the user password, enter a new password, and confirm the password. If you are logged in as admin, you must enter your old password also.
Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, contain at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter, one digit, and one special character, which includes ! @ # $ % * ( ).
- Click Save.