You can now add public keys for validation of JSON web tokens.
- In the admin UI Configure Manually section, click Select.
- Under Advanced Settings, select the JWT Settings gearbox icon.
- In the JWT Settings window, click Add.
- In the Account Settings window, enter the following information:
- A name to identify this setting for validation.
- Click '+' to select and add a public key of your certificate to use for JWT artifact validation. The file must be in PEM format.
Note: If a public key is not uploaded, validation is not enabled in Unified Access Gateway.
- Click Save.
The details of the parameters are listed under JWT Settings.