You might experience difficulty when you configure Content Gateway in your environment. You can use the procedure to diagnose and fix the problem.
Issue with Sync, Download, and Upload for users using shares hosted on NetApp servers.
To manually change the configuration file, follow the steps:
- Log in to the vSphere Client
- Open the Unified Access Gateway console where Content Gateway is configured.
- Navigate to /opt/airwatch/content-gateway/conf
- Edit the config.yml file
- Modify the flag value for parameter
true. The default value is
- Restart the content-gateway service with the command
$ service content-gateway restart