You must select the relevant SAML authentication method and choose the IDP (Identity Provider) supported by your organization in the Horizon settings page on the UAG (Unified Access Gateway). The authentication method determines the login flow for the user when using the Horizon Client with UAG.
- Ensure that you use Horizon Connection Server 7.11 or later versions.
- You must have already uploaded the identity provider's metadata to UAG.
- In the Configure Manually section of the UAG Admin UI, click Select.
- In the General Settings section, for Edge Service Settings, click Show.
- Click the Horizon Settings gearbox icon.
- On the Horizon Settings page, click More to configure the following settings:
Option Description Auth Methods Select either
SAML and PassthroughNote: If TrueSSO is enabled on Horizon Connection Server, only SAML authentication method must be used.
Identity Provider Select the Identity Provider that must be integrated with UAG.Note: An identity provider is available for selection only if the identity provider's metadata is uploaded to UAG.To configure the other Horizon settings, see Configure Horizon Settings.