Add a CA request template after you have added a Certificate Authority in the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- You must have added a user template in the CA server.
- You must have added a CA in the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Log in to Workspace ONE UEM console, go to All Settings and click from the drop-down list.
- Click the Request Templates tab and click Add.
- Enter the following information for the template:
Option Description Name A valid name for the certificate template Description (optional) Description of the template Certificate Authority The certificate authority added earlier Issuing Template Name of the user template created in the CA server Subject Name To add the Subject Name, keep the cursor on the value field (after the default value 'CN='), and click the '+' button, and select the appropriate email address Private Key Length 2048 Private Key Type Select Signing SAN Type Click Add and choose User Principal Name Automatic Certificate Renewal (optional) Enable Certificate Revocation (optional) Publish Private Key (optional)
- Click Save.