- Workflow utilizing VM power states may hang or time out
In rare cases, VMware Adapter for SAP Landscape Management workflows utilizing VM power states may hang or time out. The issue may be caused by vRealize Orchestrator vCenter plugin that failed to update the state change properly causing workflow time out. Please update vRealize Orchestrator vCenter plugin to version 220.127.116.1176265 or higher. (https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/59459)
- Provisioning operation fails on step Software Provisioning Manager on LaMa 3 SP1
This issue appears in LaMa 3 SP11 with NetWeaver version lower than NW SP14 P6.
Please update NetWeaver to SP14 P6 or higher.
- Role management is only available for vRealize Orchestrator instances authenticated with vRealize Automation.
- See how to enable group-based permissions in the VMware vRealize Orchestrator 7.6 Release Notes
- Upgrade from 1.7 is not supported.
- Upgrade is not supported because of a few issues with automatic update from Photon OS 2.0 to Photon OS 3.0. The second reason is system requirements have been changed.