- In a Web browser, navigate to the host address of your VLA server dashboard. httpd://<vla_hostname_or_IP>:5480, where <vla_hostname_or_IP> is the FQDN or IP address of VLA.
- If there is a prompt with a certificate warning, check certificates and accept/add them if they are ok. A few examples can be found in Add Trusted Certificates in a Browser, for more information, please read the browser documentation and policy.
- Login to the VAMI UI using name and password of VAMI administrator which are configured according to instructions in Create VAMI Server User and Password.
- Open Edit configuration settings similar to the following:
- Click VLA server section.
- In the Navigation pane click on the Service configuration section.
Note: Service configuration does not require vla-server configuration via vla_user.
- Click on EDIT button, Edit configuration settings dialog will appear.
- Enable required configurations and click on the SAVE button.