- Workflow utilizing VM power states may hang or time out
In rare cases, VMware Adapter for SAP Landscape Management workflows utilizing VM power states may hang or time out. The issue may be caused by vRealize Orchestrator vCenter plugin that failed to update the state change properly causing workflow time out. Please update vRealize Orchestrator vCenter plugin to version 220.127.116.1176265 or higher. (https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/59459)
- Provisioning operation fails on step Software Provisioning Manager on LaMa 3 SP11
This issue appears in LaMa 3 SP11 with NetWeaver version lower than NW SP14 P6.
Please update NetWeaver to SP14 P6 or higher.
- Role management has some restrictions since vRealize Orchestrator 7.6
- See how to enable group-based permissions in the VMware vRealize Orchestrator 7.6 Release Notes and VMware vRealize Orchestrator 8.0 Release Notes.
- The migration of a virtual machine without network adapters cause an error in the new LaMa UI
- The possible workaround is to use the old (deprecated) LaMa web interface.
- Workflows created and edited in the new HTML-5 based vRealize Orchestrator Client are not compatible with the Java-based Orchestrator Legacy Client
- Workflows created and edited in the HTML-5 client are not compatible with older vRealize Orchestrator versions since vRealize Orchestrator 7.6. For additional information read VMware vRealize Orchestrator 7.6 Release Notes and official vRealize Orchestrator documentation.
- LDAP authentication is not working for vla-server dashboard
- VAMI UI doesn't provide support for LDAP authentification configuration for vla-server. But it still can be configured manually on the VLA via vla_user script
- Linked clone operation does not work in the new LAMA UI
- Dialog input data, which is passed to the adapter, does not correspond to the actual user input when system clone is launched in new LaMa UI. The possible workaround is to use the old (deprecated) LaMa web interface.
- VAMI authentication fails after deployment
- VAMI user’s password may be corrupted during first boot of the VLA. The workaround is to change VAMI user’s password manually via CLI by using vla_user script.
- VAMI does not work after VLA upgrade
- Please contact customer support by the following email email@example.com to resolve this issue.
- VAMI UI reboot button does not work
- The workaround is to run reboot operation via CLI by using sys_reboot script.
- NTP synchronization setup fails if NTP server hostname is used
- NTP servers can be added only by IP address. If NTP server is added by a hostname and it is the one entry, appliance will switch to VMTOOLS synchronization mechanism.
- VAMI UI does not work in some versions of Safari
- VAMI UI does not work in some versions of Safari. As a workaround, use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to connect to VAMI UI.
- VLA marks SUSE 15 linux Guest OS type as Others
- VLA at present unable to recognize Guest OS type of newly released SUSE 15 version and marks it as OTHERS in VLA inventory, workaround is to edit settings and downgrade virtual machine's Guest OS version to SUSE 12 from vSphere Web Client.