- Launch a browser window.
- Enter the URL for the VLA Dashboard, for example:
<vla_hostname>is the FQDN or IP address of the VLA.
- If you are prompted with a certificate warning, check certificates and accept/add them if they are ok. A few examples can be found in Add trusted certificates in the browser, for more information, please read the browser documentation and policy.
- The dashboard should be displayed after you enter the username and password.
- Click on the Downloads section in the NAVIGATION pane.
- Click on the download button opposite VMware Adapter for SAP Landscape Management.
- Copy VMwareLaMaAdapter.ear to the scripts directory in the SAP Server.
- for Windows: C:\usr\sap\<SID>\J<Instance>\j2ee\deployment\scripts
- for Linux: /usr/sap/<SID>/J<instance>/j2ee/deployment/scripts/