Note: Key Features:
VMware Adapter for SAP Landscape Management dramatically simplifies and automates the life-cycle management of SAP landscapes on VMware virtualized infrastructure:
- Provisioning — system cloning, copying and system refresh
- Automate key SAP Basis provisioning tasks such as system cloning, copying, and system refresh directly in VMware vCenter Server™ with SAP Landscape Management.
- Operations — SAP hosts, storage, and network migration
- Migrate VM, switch its data set and network to stand up SAP hosts, move environments, and deploy disaster recovery solutions — all through the SAP Landscape Management interface.
Note: Key Benefits:
Following are the key benefits of deploying VMware Adapter for SAP Landscape Management:
- Greater operational continuity through centralized management, visibility and control of your entire SAP landscape using a single console
- Increased operational agility by accelerating application life-cycle management operations and faster response to workload fluctuations
- Reduced time, effort and cost to manage and operate your SAP systems through automation of SAP BASIS tasks and leveraging adapter's functions such as VMware vSphere Storage vMotion™, network migration and linked online clone and copy
- Self-service capability for SAP leveraging vRealize Automation integration
- Increased SAP Basis and IT admin productivity by automating manual operational tasks and enabling self-service capability
- Lower total cost of ownership since reduced OpEx leads to increased cost savings