Before installing VMware Landscape Management Appliance and VMware Adapter for SAP Landscape Management ensure that you meet the mandatory prerequisites. Some of the prerequisites include gathering certain information. This information is necessary to expedite your installation and have it go smoothly. Record it and use during your installation process.
fooand is in the
foo.example.com, not just
Prepare for installation by completing the following:
- Verify that your system satisfies Platform/Software/Networking Prerequisites.
- Gather information as described in VMware VLA Installation Prerequisites.
- Configure DNS server or follow Using VLA without DNS Server chapter to configure host name resolution for the VLA.
- Verify that you have a running instance of vRealize Orchestrator or install it according to VMware vRealize Orchestrator Installation chapter.
- (Optional)Setting Up VLA to Work with VMware vRealize Orchestrator Running in Cluster Mode