The LaMa Service Dashboard allows you to make a backup of the VLA configuration:
- In a new browser window or tab enter the URL for the LaMa Service Dashboard page on the Tomcat instance, for example: https://<vla_hostname_or_IP>:8443/vla/dashboard, where
<vla_hostname_or_IP>is the FQDN or IP address of VLA.
- You may be prompted with a certificate warning. In this case, check certificates and accept/add them if they are ok. A few examples can be found in Add Trusted Certificates in a Browser, for more information, please read the browser documentation and policy.
- Click on the Backup and Restore section of the dashboard. Enter password for the backup file. The password must be at least 8 characters long and must contain at least: an upper case letter, a lower case letter, a number, a special character. Click DOWNLOAD.
- Verify that the backup file VLA<version>-CONFIG-<date and time>. BKP is successfully downloaded.
- In addition, you can see the results in the Backup/restore results section of the dashboard page after refresh.
Note: You can also see the results by clicking on notifications icon.