After you create a device profile, you assign the profile to a smart group.
About this task
Smart groups are customizable groups that determine which platforms devices, and users receive an assigned application, compliance policy, device profile, or provision. See the AirWatch Mobile Device Management Guide.
- In the AirWatch admin console, navigate to Profiles
- Select the device profile that you want to assign to the smart group.
- In the General tab, click the Assigned Groups text box and select Create Assignment Group.
- In the Create New Smart Group page, enter the name for the smart group.
- Select Platform and Operating System and select the correct operating system and version from the drop down menus.
- Click Save & Publish.
After you assign a smart group to the device option, users can sign in to Workspace ONE and access applications from the catalog.