Deploy apps that use the AirWatch SDK for iOS to the App Store without dependency on other AirWatch components. The SDK includes a mode for your application for use during the Apple App Review process.
This app review mode removes dependencies on the broker applications such as the AirWatch Agent for iOS, AirWatch Container, and Workspace ONE. It also enables the app reviewer to access the application without enrolling with AirWatch.
Use this work flow only on applications built with the AirWatch SDK that you submit to the App Store for review. Do not use this work flow for any other application development processes. Also, do not use the process in a production environment. This process is only supported for use in a test environment for applications you submit to Apple's App Review.
App review mode includes several steps.
- Integrate the SDK with your application.
- Configure the app review mode testing environment in the AirWatch Console, upload the application IPA file, assign it an SDK profile, and deploy it to the test environment. See Configure an App Review Mode Testing Environment in the AirWatch Console.
- Assign an app review mode server and a group ID to the SDK PLIST. See Declare the App Review Server and Group ID in the SDK PLIST.
- Test the IPA in the test environment. See Test the App Review Mode Testing Environment in the AirWatch Console.
- Run the app store build script. See Build Script Information for App Store Submission.
- Submit your application for review to the Apple App Store ensuring to add the app review mode server, group ID, and user credentials from the test environment to the submission.