Autodiscovery Enrollment simplifies the enrollment process enrolling devices to intended environments and organization groups (OG) using end-user email addresses.
Configure an autodiscovery enrollment from a parent OG by taking the following steps.
- Navigate to Groups & Settings > All Settings > Admin > Cloud Services and set the Auto Discovery Mode to AirWatch ID. Enter your Auto Discovery AirWatch Id and select Set Identity.
- If necessary, select Click here to Register to obtain an Auto Discovery AirWatch Id. Once you have registered and selected Set Identity, the HMAC Token autopopulates. Click Test Connection to ensure that the connection is functional.
- Associate with this domain by selecting the Organization Group, enter a Business Email Domain and Confirmation Email Address. The coupling of this organization group to end users serves as the starting point for possible Group ID selection prompts.
- Navigate to your email and verify your email address by selecting the confirmation link in the confirmation email.
- Add more Business Email Domains as required, such as "us.example.com" or "eu.example.com."
- Multiple email domains can be added in the same organization group level.
- Adding alternative email domains within other organization groups facilitates multi-tenancy.
- Select Save to complete an autodiscovery setup.
Instruct end users who enroll themselves to select the email address option for authentication, instead of entering an environment URL and Group ID. When users enroll devices with an email address, they enroll into the same group listed in the Enrollment Organization Group of the associated AirWatch user account.