You can customize the industry templates you create with specific app deployment configurations. Use the following best practices to edit your application list for each template.
Remove a Public Application
Quickly remove a public application and push the updated application list to users immediately.
- Navigate to Hub > Industry Templates > List View.
- Select the pencil button or template name to edit the template.
- Deselect the application. The check mark in the corner disappears.
- Select Next > Publish to save and republish the template.
Add an Updated Version of an Internal Application
Upload a new application version of an internal app after deleting the old version.
- Select the pencil button or template link to edit the template.
- Select More Options. A trash can icon appears on the internal application.
- Select Remove and follow the prompt to delete the application from the list.
- Select Add App to upload the updated application.
- Select Next > Publish to save and republish the template with new application version.
Consider editing applications only within the industry template. However, applications can also be edited from the Apps & Books > Applications > List View in the AirWatch Console. Any changes made to applications from the List View page are not reflected in the industry template UI.