Use the VMware AirWatch Agent to enroll your Windows Mobile 10 devices. The VMware AirWatch Agent provides a simplified enrollment flow for end users allowing for quick and easy enrollment.
To enroll with the VMware AirWatch Agent:
- On the Windows 10 Mobile device, navigate to the Windows Store and search for VMware AirWatch Agent and download it.
- Install the application. Once installation finishes, start the app.
- Select Connect a work or school account to the native Work Access enrollment client.
- Select Enroll in to device management.
Enter the email address and select Next.
If you are not using Windows Auto-Discovery, complete the following steps:
- Enter the Server URL and select Next.
- Enter the Group ID and select Next.
- Enter the Username and Password.
- Select Done.
- Open the VMware AirWatch Agent to complete the enrollment. A second certificate pushes to the device to complete the enrollment. If the certificate has not installed after one minute, a link appears offering troubleshooting solutions.