Use the AirWatch Agent to enroll your Windows Phone 8.0 devices. The AirWatch Agent provides a simplified enrollment flow for end users allowing for quick and easy enrollment.
To enroll with the VMware AirWatch Agent:
- On the Windows Phone 8.0 device, navigate to awagent.com. The Windows store runs and begins downloading the AirWatch Agent.
- Install the application. Once installation finishes, run the app.
- Select the email address as the Authentication Method.
- Enter the email address and select Next.
- Enter the Group ID and Server URL and then select Next.
- Select Next to begin enrolling the device.
- If you are using AirWatch Auto-Discovery, the AirWatch Auto-Discovery service automatically completes the authentication settings. Select Next.
- If you are not using AirWatch Auto-Discovery, enter the Username, Password, Email Address, and Email Username. Select Next.
Navigate to Settings > Company Apps > Add Account > Password. Enter the Email Address and paste the temporary token into the Password text box.
If the token does not work, you must also copy the Server URL from the agent and paste it into the Server text box of Company Apps.