The following information is required prior to enrolling your Android device.
If an email domain is associated with your environment with Auto Discovery
- Email address – This is your email address associated with your organization. For example, JohnDoe@acme.com.
- Credentials – This username and password allows you to access your AirWatch environment. These credentials may be the same as your network directory services or may be uniquely defined in the AirWatch Console.
If an email domain is not associated with your environment
You are still prompted to enter your email domain. Since auto discovery is not enabled, you are then prompted for the following additional information:
- Enrollment URL – This URL is unique to your organization's enrollment environment and takes you directly to the enrollment screen. For example, mdm.acme.com/enroll.
- Group ID – The Group ID associates your device with your corporate role and is defined in the AirWatch Console.
- Credentials – This unique username and password pairing allows you to access your AirWatch environment. These credentials may be the same as your network directory services or may be uniquely defined in the AirWatch Console.
To download the AirWatch Agent for Android and subsequently enroll an Android device, you'll need the following information:
- Enrollment URL – The enrollment URL is AWAgent.com for all users, organizations, and devices enrolling into AirWatch.