The Proxy settings page lets you configure various proxy settings if you want to have proxies set up for any of the components listed on this page.
- Current Setting – Select whether to Inherit or Override the displayed settings. Inherit means use the settings of the current organization group's parent OG, while Override enables the settings for editing so you can modify the current OG's settings directly.
Console Proxy Settings
- Console Outbound Connections Go via Proxy – Lets you set up a proxy for outbound connections from the Console server.
Device Services Proxy Settings
- Device Services Outbound Connections Go via Proxy – Lets you set up a proxy for outbound connections from the Device Services server.
Socks Proxy Settings
- APNS messages go via SOCKS proxy – Lets you set up a SOCKS proxy to be used for making outbound connections from the Messaging service to send APNS messages.
Google Play Store Proxy Settings
- Enable Proxy – Lets you set up a proxy to be used for making outbound connections to the Google Play Store.