Set up your application and test the setup. Perform setup steps in the listed order to reduce issues with integration.
Add code to import the SDK and to run the correct protocol. Then start the SDK and setup the callback scheme. See Initialize the AirWatch SDK for iOS (Swift) for the steps.
2. Set AWController Delegate Callback Methods
Read about the optional delegate callback methods that are part of the AWController in Required and Optional AWController Delegate Callback Methods.
3. Set Keychain Sharing
Enabled keychain sharing allows applications to share a single sign on session and to share data.
- Use keychain access groups t to share data between applications in the group. See Keychain Access Group Entitlements for details.
- Enable keychain sharing for SDK-built applications that already share the same AppIdentifierPrefix and the same keychain access group. See Enable Keychain Sharing for SDK Applications for the process.
- Read about possible issues with setting keychaing sharing and see troubleshooting suggestions in the topic Troubleshoot Keychain Enablement.
4. Cluster Session Management
Share passcode and single sign on sessions in clusters of applications with the SDK if you set up keychain sharing. See Cluster Session Management and Reduced Flip Behavior for SSO in the AirWatch SDK for iOS (Swift) for details.
5. Configure the AWSDKDefaultSettings.Plist
Use entries in the AWSDKDefaultSettings.PLIST to customize the application with AirWatch SDK for iOS (Swift) features. See the entries listed in Entries to Set in the AWSDKDefaultSettings.plist.
6. Test the SDK Setup
Test the integration of your application with the AirWatch SDK, including the delivery of profiles from the AirWatch Console to your application. See Test the Integration and Functions of Applications for testing steps.