Using the hyperlink email security policy, you can control the hyperlinks in the emails to be modified so that these can be opened directly with VMware Browser.
- Navigate to Email > Compliance Policies > Email Security Policies.
- Select the gray colored circle under the Active column for the Hyperlink compliance policy. A page appears with a key code.
- Enter the key code in the corresponding field and select Continue. The policy is activated and is denoted by the green colored circle under the Active column.
- Select the Edit option under the Action column.
- Select the platform for which you want to ignore the hyperlink transformations for AirWatch Inbox.
- Select one of the Modification Type:
- All - Choose to open all the hyperlinks with VMware Browser.
- Include - Choose if you want the device users to open the hyperlinks from specified domains through the VMware Browser. Mention the included domains in the Only modify hyperlinks for these domains field. You can bulk upload the domain names from a CSV file as well.
- Exclude - Choose if you do not want the device users to open the mentioned domains through the VMware Browser. Mention the excluded domains in the Modify all hyperlinks except for these domains field. You can bulk upload the domain names from a CSV file as well.