Use a class wizard to assign and manage carts and applications for classes. Applications are converted to a device-based assignment upon saving the class.
- Navigate to Hub > Education > Class List.
Select the class name or pencil icon to edit the class. An Edit Class window appears and list of students and teachers displays.
- Review the members and select Next. If you need to edit the member list, return to Apple School Manager to do so, and Sync Class Rosters again.
- Add Device Carts to the class by typing name of the cart you already created in the text box or select the Create New Carts shortcut to add a cart without leaving the class wizard. Select Next.
- Select Add App to add applications purchased through the Apple's Volume Purchase Program. A list of common applications that can be applied to all carts within the class appears in the window.
Choose applications and select Next.Important:
You must have sufficient application licenses for each of the applications that are applied to the class. For more information on licenses and applications, see the VMware AirWatch Mobile Application Management guide available on AirWatch Resources.
- Review the Summary page and select Save to save the class settings. Devices receive the education configuration profile upon enrollment.