Using the Remote View command, administrators can easily assist with troubleshooting by viewing an end user's device from an AirPlay-enabled destination, such as AirServer, Reflector, or X-Mirage.
Stopping Remote View
On iOS 7+ Supervised devices:
On iOS 7+ supervised (only) devices, you can use the Stop Remote View. Once Remote View is enabled, this command is available in the More menu.
- Go to Devices > List View and select the device in the AirWatch Console.
- Navigate to More > Support > Stop Remote View.
On other devices:
To stop a Remote View session on other devices, the end user must close the session on the device.
Non-supervised devices, do not have access to the Stop Remote View command, so it does not appear in the More menu even if a session is running.
Editing a Remote View Destination
- Navigate to Devices > List View > Select Device > Support > More > Remote View. A Remote View window appears.
- Choose the Device Destination to edit from the drop-down menu.
- Select Edit Setting to start editing the destination settings. An Edit Remote Destination window appears.
- Select Save and Start to send the Remote View request to the device.