Map users to their Managed Apple IDs using a CSV file to import and map users in bulk. Also, add image URLs and keypad configurations for use with the Apple Classroom app.
To map members in bulk:
- Navigate to Hub > Education > Members.
- Select Assign Enrollment Users. A Batch Import window appears.
- Select the Download format link to download the template CSV file.
Complete the template by entering the following for each user:
- Apple ID
- User Name - AirWatch enrollment user name
- (Optional) Image URL - URL for user image on the device log-in screen. The preferred image size is 512 x 512 pixels.
- (Optional) Keyboard Layout - Enter four, six, or complex to nominate a keyboard layout for passcode entry. Match the keyboard layout with the passcode complexity you have selected.
- Save the CSV file locally and return to the AirWatch Admin Console window.
- Name the CSV file, complete the Description, and upload the CSV template using the Choose File button.
- Select Save. The enrollment user information populates the Members page and enrollment groups are created for one-to-one configurations.
To delete enrollment user assignments from the Members list, simply select one or more users, and then select the Delete User button.