Once the Launcher profile is pushed to user devices, users have to grant app permissions which allow the Launcher profile to access features on the device and set AirWatch as the default launcher.
To prepare the devices for Launcher:
- Wait for the Launcher profile to be pushed to device.
- Tap Grant on the "Launcher requires permission" screen.
- Navigate to Settings > Launcher > App Info.
- Tap Clear Defaults under the "Launch by Default" section.
- Tap AirWatch Launcher on the Select a Home app prompt.