Managing product sets includes more requirements and actions from you than other management functionality in the AirWatch Console. As product sets create complicated relationships between smart groups and products, removing and editing product sets cause multiple reactions for each action taken.
The actions that you can use to manage your product sets are:
- Viewing Product Sets in Device Details.
- Add a product to a product set.
- Change the product ranking in a product set.
- Remove products from a product set.
Activating and Deactivating Products in a Product Set
When you choose to activate or deactivate a product that is part of a product set, a series of reactions take place.
- Deactivating a product in a product set will send a removal command to all devices with that product, and the next highest ranked product will be installed.
- Activating a product in a product set may trigger other products to be removed on devices, and the newly activated product to be installed.