Complete the following steps to install RFS for Windows.
- Open the file you downloaded from the AirWatch Console and run the installer.
Review the welcome page. Select Next.
- Accept the end user license agreement.
Review the folder location on the Destination Folder screen. When finished, select Next to continue.
- Install AirWatch Remote File Storage to – Review the default option that automatically populates as the storage location for executable files.
- Change – Select if you have a specific preference for how to organize your server folders, and this default option does not align with your preferences.
Complete the fields on the Remote File Storage Setup screen. When finished, select Next to continue.
Would you like your RFS server(s) to communicate automatically? – Enable to utilize automatic communication through multi-casting.
Alternatively, disable to cluster RFS servers by host name, and provide the IP addresses for the servers.
Initial RFS Tokens Server? – Enable leave disabled.
- SSL Offloaded? – Enable if the RFS server gets SSL offloaded behind a load balancer.
Make the appropriate selections on the Storage Path screen. When finished, select Next to continue.
- Save file to this path – Enter \\<servername>\<path> with the path being the location that personal content stores. The path should match the dedicated storage location established in pre-requisites.
- Does path require a service account for access? – Enable if providing a link to an external drive. Then, provide user credentials in the screen that appears.
- Select Install on the Ready to Install screen that appears.